Thursday, May 5, 2022

2021 November 3 Grandparents Day

Our first ever Grandparents Day at Eric's school was 7:30am to 9am on November 3, 2021. We visited his first-grade classroom and then went to the Library Book fair where he selected four books, we went to the auditorium to have a picture made plus had orange juice and coffee. 

In his classroom the students were asked to write a story about what they enjoy doing with their Grandparent(s) then draw a picture. Eric wrote "I like to bake biscuits with my Dramaw at my house." His picture is of us at the kitchen island with flour and milk. We considered it a masterpiece. 

We shared memories and our đź’• were filled with love and pride.

I am so thankful that we had that special time together and pictures of that wonderful morning especially since my hubby "Pawpaw" become ill on December 3, 2021 and passed away 23 days later.  Those pictures with three generations together are priceless as is the memory of that happy, joy filled morning. 

By the way, I am Dramaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment